Sitters at the shore is called upon for senior sitting for many reasons. Heres why…
- On vacation and you don’t want to leave mom or dad alone in a new place? Sitters come right to you.
- Need help around the house? It will get done faster and safer if you had a helper.
- Have errands and appointments? It will go a bit smoother with a sitter to assist.
- Not feeling well and could use an extra hand around the house to bring you something to eat or drink?
- We are not certified nurses, but we can be sure you are doing what the doctor ordered and make you a warm meal or some tea or coffee.
- Are you lonely and need a companion? Sitters like to converse and interact with seniors.
- Need some assistance with basic needs? Sitters can help with most things around the house. We will tailor our services to your specific needs.
- If medical assistance is needed, a home healthcare aid is required and we will be happy to guide you to the right agency
Sitters at the Shore is proud to announce that our “Senior” sitting service cared for this beautiful 99 year old woman on vacation in Ocean City by one of our best sitters Bert. We are truly blessed to have watched over such a lovely lady and worked with the most wonderful family. A big Thank you to Bert, a seasoned sitter who specializes in eldercare